How you can connect with us
You will find student ministries information in these various places: Our Facebook parent’s page https://www.facebook.com/groups/Bethanyparents/, our public Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/edgestudents412 , in the Bethany Church bulletin, on twitter and instagram @EDGEstudents412
How you can best support our ministry
"1. Be a cheerleader for our ministry. That can be one of the best outreach tools out there. Your commitment to seeing your student involved in our ministry is also key.
2. If you have a problem, concern, question or issue with anything we do, come to us first! Please don’t start going to other parents. If we don’t know, we can’t help.
3. We want to help start spiritual conversations at home, so don’t be afraid to ask what went on at one of our gatherings or small groups. Dialogue with your student and generate spiritual discussion. Don’t let them off easy.
4. Know the purpose of each event and help us communicate that to your student.
5. Actively pray for our student ministry, the staff and the students.
6. Join our leadership team for the right reasons. Don’t join if you just want to keep an eye on your son or daughter. Join because you love Jesus, our ministry and students.
7. Make student ministries a priority because it has the potential to be a powerful impact on your student’s spiritual life. Plan ahead so conflicts don’t arise."
Signup for our E-mail Updates
If you have a smartphone, get push notifications.
On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link:
rmd.at/edge5th5th (for 5th & 6th)
rmd.at/edge7th8th (for 7th & 8th)
rmd.at/edge912 (for 9th-12th)
Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
First and Last Name
If you don’t have a smartphone, get text notifications.
Text the message @edge5th6th, @edge7th8th, @edge912 to the number 81010 (pick the age group you would like to sign up for).
If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting to (610) 440-3724.